Polytech Nice Sophia
Polytech Nice-Sophia is an engineering school of the University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis. It is part of the consolidation of schools Polytech national network engineer Polytechnic School (Ecole Polytechnique Universitaire).
The closest bus stop to the Campus is called “Templiers”. It is located 5 minutes far (by walk) from the Forum building. Maps and bus information to access the campus can be found below.
Below is information concerning trip duration (by bus or car) to SophiaTech campus, Sophia Antipolis:
- From Nice airport: from 20 to 45 minutes (according to traffic)
- From Nice downtown: from 30 min to 1h (according to traffic)
- From Antibes: from 30 min to 1h (according to traffic)
The meeting will take place within the Forum building in the SophiaTech Campus. The campus is located in the Sophia Antipolis technopole, France.
How to reach the location of the conference
Sophia Antipolis is located on the French Riviera, close to Nice (20km), Cannes (12km) and Antibes (8km).
930 route des Colles, BP 145
06903 Sophia Antipolis cedex
- Wi-Fi network with access control on site. The forum building is also involved in Eduroam project.
- Lunches and coffee breaks will be served on site. They are included in the registration fees.
- There are several parking areas around the campus. Attendees must use P3 or P4 parking areas. P4 is the one in front of Forum building. P3 is in front of Eurecom school. P4 should be preferred. The barrier will be opened during the 3 days of the conference.